Masala Salmon Nuggets
- 15-16 oz Salmon
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon
- Defrost the salmon.
- Peel off the skin.
Tip: The skin is easier to peel off if you pour boiling hot water directly onto the salmon skin !
- Cut the salmon into bite size cubes.
- Put all the salmon into a bowl. Put all the spices including the oil and the lemon into the bowl and mix it well.
- Put it in the fridge for 15 minutes for marination.
- After its marinated, put the salmon into the air fryer.
If your air fryer is small, cook the salmon in small batches in the air fryer.
If your air fryer is large enough, you can put all the salmon in.
- Cook the salmon in the air fryer for 12 minutes.
- For the first 5 minutes of cooking, put the air fryer on 400 degrees and cook.
- After 5 minutes, take out the tray and rotate the salmon using tongs or by simply shaking the tray. This is to prevent the salmon from burning or overcooking.
- Cook for another 7 minutes on 400 degrees.
Your salmon nuggets are fully cooked and ready to eat ! Enjoy this quick and easy dinner with vegetables and some quinoa !
The salmon can be stored in the fridge for 3 days.