These mango cupcakes are best. The tase of the cupcake is like you are eating mango candy. And who don,t like mango right! The way i made these cupcakes anybody can enjoy whether you are gluten allergic or have diabetes. Yes they are low carb and you still don,t miss the sweetness in cupcake.
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup White Swerve
- 2 Tbsp Butter Unsalted Room temperature
- 2 Tbsp Whipped Cream Chilled
- 1/2 Cup Mango Diced
- 2 Cups Almond flour I used Costco blanched almond flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/3 Cup Mango puree I peeled the mango and pureed it.
- 2 Tbsp Oilve oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- Add whipped cream and butter in a mixing bowl and whisk them together for five minute
- Now take Cream Cheese and and swerve and whisk them together until it is little fluffy.
- Now add all the ingredients together and whisk them until they are fluffy. It will take 7 to 8 minutes to make it fluffy. I used a automatic whisk.
- Once it is nice and fluffy put it in the air tight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 6 to 7 hours.
- Now take diced the mango and sauté it on the gas with 1 tbsp of water and 1tsp of swerve. Once the mango is little bit soft and jelly like consistency. Turn off the gas and Put the mango in the tupperware and chill it in the fridge.
- Add dry ingredients in one mixing bowl and mix them evenly
- Now add wet ingredients in one bowl mix evenly too.
- Than pour the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients bowl
- Once the batter is mixed nicely start poring 1 and half Tbsp of batter in a muffin cups . I used the large muffin try. Place the muffin liner before poring the batter.
- Place it in the oven for 350 degree F for 16 minutes
- Once the muffins ready let them cool down. It should be completely cool down. So the frosting will not melt on it.
- Once muffins completely cool down.
- Take a piping bag and attach the nozzle. but nozzle should be little bit bigger.
- Open the piping bag and start putting the frosting in it. Don't fill the piping bag fullyFill it only half. Always remember once it finish you can fill it again.
- Now tie the piping bag and start piping the frosting in a circular motion starting from the outside in. Leave the center of the cupcake empty so that you can put the mango filling.
- Now add the mango filling in the middle of frosting. Same way decorate the all cupcakes
- And your cupcakes are ready.
- Enjoy the and please subscribe me for more recipes