Mango Chia Pudding
- 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Almond Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
- 1 medium Mango
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Crushed Pistachio
- Pinch of Saffron
This recipe is for 2 cups and can serve 2 people.
- Cut half the mango and puree it. Save the other half of the mango for use later on below.
- Take a bowl and put the chia seeds, pinch of saffron, honey and the mango puree together inside. Mix them together and soak them for 6 hours in the fridge.
- After 6 hours the pudding mixture will be a little thick because the chia seeds have absorbed the mixture nicely.
- Add only 1/2 cup of the almond coconut milk first to the pudding mixture. If you see the pudding is still a little thick, start adding a bit more milk to reach your desired consistency.
- Mix everything together nicely and put it back in the fridge for 5 more minutes.
- Now cut the other 1/2 of mango into cubes.
- Take the pudding out of the fridge and pour it into a cup and sprinkle some cubed mangos on top.
- Spring some crushed pistachios on top for garnish and crunch.
Your fresh chilled Mango Chia Pudding is ready to enjoy !
This drink can serve as your breakfast for the next 3 days.
This drink can be stored in the fridge for 3 days. Do not freeze this drink because it will not taste good.