I have tried so many different vegetable bowls ! Some with regular pasta, some made from carrots, and others from zucchini. All of them are good, but I have been searching for something that my daughter can eat and enjoy with some amount of natural sweetness.
Somehow I thought of sweet potato and my family is so glad and happy to have this dish. My daughter has been asking for more and I think you will truly enjoy this recipe below !
Vegetable Blossom Bowl
- Sweet Potato
- 1/2 cup Mushroom Sliced
- 1/2 cup Carrot Diced
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1/2 cup Snow Peas
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 cubes Tofu Medium Size Cubes
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower Seed Butter
- 5 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- Wash the sweet potato and pass it through the spiralizer as shown in the picture to create a spiral pasta from the sweet potato.
- Heat up a medium sized pan to sauté the sweet potato spiral pasta.
- Put 1/2 tsp of sesame oil into the pan and then add the sprial sweet potato. Sautee for 2 minutes. The pasta should be al dente not soft.
- Turn off the heat and place a lid on the pan.
- Get another pan to sauté all the other vegetables and put the heat on medium.
- Put 1/2 tsp sesame oil and add all the other vegetables – sautee them for 1 minute.
- Then put all the spices into the vegetable pan and mix them together well.
- Add all the sweet potato pasta to the vegetable pan. Mix and sautee for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and cover with a lid.
- Let the pasta and vegetables rest in the pan and move on to the sauce preparation below.
- Mix coconut milk and sunflower seed butter together well in a bowl.
- Heat this mixture in the microwave for 15 seconds. The temperature should be warm (not hot).
- Place the finished blossom vegetables and pasta in a serving bowl.
- Pour the sauce onto the blossom vegetables.
- If necessary, heat up the serving bowl to heat up the dish before enjoying.