Hummus is my all time favorite snack to eat. And the color of beetroot hummus attract the little kids too. My daughter love this hummus she calls it pink hummus. It is a very good way to give little kids healthy snacks with hidden veggies!
Please like and subscribe my page if you like the recipe.
- 1 Cup Boiled Chickpea You can use canned chickpea instead if preferred
- 1/4 Cup Beetroot It should be boiled and soft
- 2 Garlic Cloves Peeled
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powered Roasted
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Tahini
- 1/2 Lemon Large lemon
- Salt According to your taste
- Add the boiled chickpea in the food processer
- Then add boiled beetroot
- Add Garlic, black pepper, oil, cumin powder, salt and tahini in the food processer
- Process all the ingredient on the puree option until it becomes the creamy texture.
- Once you see the mixture has creamy consistency it means hummus is ready.
- Take it out from the food processer and place it in a bowl.
- Now squeeze the lemon on the hummus mixture and mix it very well.
- Yay! it is ready to eat. you can enjoy it with Pita Chips or veggies of your choice.Actually it goes very good with freshly cut radish too which i like the most.