Basil Potato Salad
- 8 medium Gold Yukon Potatoes
- 8-10 Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Allow the potatoes to cool down.
- Take out a mortar and pestle. Put the basil leaves, black pepper, garlic cloves, olive oil and salt together into the mortar and pestle.
- Pound the ingredients into a thick paste using the mortar and pestle.
- Tip: You can use a blender or food processor instead to make the basil paste.
- Cut the potatoes into medium size cubes as shown in the photos.
- Combine the basil paste together with the potato cubes and mix well.
Your absolutely delicious Basil Potato Salad is ready !
The basil potato salad can be stored in the fridge for 3 days.